Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fall Festival

Cass was Professor Gizmo at the Fall Festival at church. I must say his wig was TERRIBLE and he looked a little funny. He did a great job, though! Caden was a Beaver-Giraffe. He wanted to be a Giraffe but we had a Beaver costume so I told him he could be a Beaver-Giraffe. He wore his giraffe pajamas and rainboots under his costume. SO funny and cute.

Caden is TERRIFIED of these jump things. This one was small and he stayed in for about 2 minutes! He didn't love it but at least he didn't scream to get out! You can see Calder in the baby bjorn...where he lives! He loves that thing!

Caden, the pirate-beaver!

Our family! I was boring and didn't dress up! Caden was a beaver-giraffe, Calder was a lion but I didn't make him wear the head piece and Cass was Professor Gizmo. It was fun!

His favorite part of the fall festival was helping Mr. Alan drive the lawnmower for the hayride! He kept pointing to tell him where to drive. He is still talking about it!

Our sweet little Beaver-Giraffe!
Professor Gizmo...aka...Cass!
Caden didn't play many games...he just went around grabbing hand fulls of candy that you would get after you played the game! You can see the suckers in his hand!

Having his face painted for the first time! I was surprised he let them do it. He is very funny about stuff like that. He loved it!
Riding with Mr. Alan, again.
Checking out "his" pumpkin!

He loves listening to the headphones to the DVD in the car! SO cute!


The typical Caden/Calder picture. He is always kissing him and Calder is never happy about it! We love how sweet he is to him, though!

No comments: