Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random stuff

Snuggle time in Caden's bed before they had to go to sleep! This is one of Caden's favorite times of the day!
Caden found Cass's head lamp and he thinks it is so neat! We use it when we go walking at night now that the time has changed!

Cutie little Calder in his new hat that Mimi and PawPaw sent!


Calder in his walking outfit with his hat, new socks and toy clip from Mimi and PawPaw! He was ready to go for our walk...and really warm!

When Caden woke up he went to the pile and chose everything he thought was his (and he did a great job with that) and took it all to his room with the biggest smile on his face! Thanks mimi and pawpaw!
Mimi and PawPaw sent us a box of treats and it was SO much fun going through it! I can't wait to use it all during Christmas! I have been wearing my pajamas almost every day :)

Caden was so excited when I was doing the laundry and he insisted on folding the towels. He folded this entire pile BY HIMSELF and wanted me to take a picture! I was proud of him and he was proud of himself. He keeps saying it's fun and I really wish I felt that way about folding laundry, too! At least I have a little helper now!

Caden being silly one night at bath time! I love his smile! He is one of the happiest kids I have ever been around! He seems to be genuinely happy almost all the time!

Cass painted our room so we were able to hang our new curatins (thanks to Heather!). She did a GREAT job making them and they really do a lot for the room!!!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Caden! He was playing on the hay bale so I decided to take some pictures and they turned out great!

Playing on the quad before a game! He had so much fun having a picnic and running around! He calls his shirt his Roll Tide Elephant shirt! So cute!

Running around on the quad!
Smiling from the stroller after his nap during the homecoming parade! He is a little trooper!

Watching the Alabama homecoming parade! It was a lot of fun for him!

No comments: