Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our Fun Weekend!

We had a fun weekend. Cass and I were able to get a lot done in the house (although we still have a lot to do...mostly finding a home for all the little things and getting a few pieces of furniture that will come slowly). We went on several walks and even walked to the high school football game right by our house. Caden was able to see the band and he thought it was great...especially since we hear them practicing with their drums every afternoon during nap time :) At least now he knows what he's hearing! We went hunting for a buffet for our dining room and found one we really liked. We may go back this week and get it...we haven't decided yet. We grilled out a couple of times and just had fun together. Caden had a tough afternoon on Saturday and we are thinking he really misses Mimi and Pawpaw. He hasn't seen them in a few weeks and once he talked to them he went right to sleep. We're going for several days in October so hopefully he can get some good play time in while we are there!

We had a full day at church today and had lunch at the Northport Diner. It's really yummy! We love it! Cass went back to work after lunch and Calder and Caden took naps. Jonathan, Sarah and Caroline came tonight on their way back from a wedding! We had dinner at Zoe's and Cass came by to say hi. We played at our house and had a great time! Caden and Calder went right to sleep when they headed back to TN. Caden was exhausted! We hope to see them again soon!!! Cass just got home from work and I hope he's as tired as I am because I'm about to fall asleep!

Here are some pictures from our weekend!


Caroline and Caden getting a bath!
Sarah was playing with the gigantic golf club!
Jonathan holding Calder. He was great and held him so Sarah and I could visit! Thanks :) Doesn't Calder look SO tiny here!
I thought this was a great picture of Caroline! Isn't she so cute?
Drinking their capri suns after playing hard in the yard!
Caden was trying to putt the ball!
Caroline was having fun playing with the HUGE golf club!
Caden drinking his capri sun!

Caroline and Caden
Caroline and Caden playing in the yard.
These are our new dining room chair covers. I love them! They should match anything we put in the dining room now!
Calder doesn't get very many bottles...in fact, I think this was his second one or third one but we let Caden give it to him. He thought it was great! I love watching how sweet Caden is to Calder. Calder couldn't ask for a better or more loving big brother. PRECIOUS!
Holding his candy and wearing his slippers Mimi sent in the mail!


Mimi sent Caden some slippers and inside there was a pack of M&M's hiding! He LOVED it! That is his absolute favorite candy!
Mimi sent a package. This is actually a gift for Calder that was delivered to Mimi's house but Caden had something under it. He had fun opening this, too!
Caden was telling Calder Hello and that they were going to have a fun ride on their first double stroller ride around the neighborhood!
Our first walk in the double jogging stroller! Caden loves that it has speakers and you can just plug the iPod in and he can listen while we walk! FUN!
Calder is 7 weeks old in this picture. Every week I just can't believe he's another week older...it's going by FAST! I'm trying to enjoy every single second! He is PRECIOUS!

No comments: