Thursday, September 4, 2008

Caden's First Day of "School"!!!

Caden started school today (really Mother's Day Out but we're calling it school). He was very indifferent about going and wouldn't talk about it. When we dropped him off he cried and cried for about 5 minutes. They said he had a fun day and just started crying again right before I got there! I'm proud of him! He won't talk about "school" though or answer any of my questions about how it went. He just says Missed...Mommy. At least he realized I wasn't around. I didn't know what to do with myself. I've never left him when I didn't have to be somewhere. He goes to church on Sunday and Wednesday and then he stayed at VBS when I worked it and childcare for Bible Study at our church in Atlanta. This was my first morning without him, that I can remember, since he was born that I had nothing I HAD to do! I sure did miss him but I know it's good for both of us. Calder and I went to Sam's, Ann Taylor Loft and Target. Then we went to see Cass at work. He got a new desk today and was putting it together so we stopped to say hello for a few minutes! I got back to Caden right when it was time to come home. We ate lunch (pimento cheese and crackers...his favorite) and now he is taking his nap and I SHOULD be unpacking boxes. They are both asleep and insted, I'm putting pictures on our blog. I better go get busy and make the most of my time! Anyway, I wanted everyone to see him this morning on our way out the door!
We had to work hard to get this big smile. He was very uninterested in going to MDO!
This is what he was doing almost the whole time I was taking pictures.
Before bed last night. Isn't he precious?
Calder was just relaxing on our bed!
Screaming. I'm sure he was hungry as he is VERY hungry from about 6-9:30 straight!
Mr. Long Legs! He is very long. I don't remember Caden being this long!

Calder's first pair of pants!
Cass and Calder snuggling!

No comments: