We have had another busy couple of weeks and I've been slack on posting because I haven't had time! I feel like I haven't been able to sit down for a few days! Cass was at a retreat Wednesday night through this afternoon and we missed him. Caden had a tough time not seeing Daddy so we are sure glad he is back! He couldn't sleep while he was gone...it was pitiful. He sure does love his Daddy a bunch! Calder never gets up more than once a night...if that...and last night he was up most of the night. It was tough being here with two crying babies and just me to calm both of them down but we made it!!! I'm sure they will sleep like perfect little angels until Cass is gone again :) I would write more but I'm about to fall asleep....it's late but I wanted to get new pictures on here so I stayed up to do it! We're doing great and loving Alabama!
I went to a consignment sale this morning and got two things. It wasn't the best sale (at least not compared to the ones I have been to in Atlanta) but I liked it. Next year I will sell stuff so I can go shop earlier! I'm sure a lot of the good stuff was taken by the time it opened to the public! I got this baby gown for Calder's baby dedication! It is brand new and it was a deal! I also got Caden a Beaux et Belles outfit (my favorite, of course!). It was fun and we got home just in time for Cass to get home from his staff retreat this week!

Mimi came for about 24 hours and this was the best picture we could get! Caden wasn't cooperating...he wanted to play in the yard. I can't blame him for wanting to play outside...he is a boy and he is 2 years old! This is the best we could do!

Caden was wanting his picture made! PRECIOUS!!! I love his smile!

This is a new piece of furniture we got to put by our front door. I really like it! We are STILL unpacking and once we are finished I will put pictures of the finished house! Cass painted Calder's room last week and we are having curtains made for our room and Calder's room. We still have to get pictures for Caden's room (I think Cass is going to paint those in his spare time so we may not have them anytime soon :) ). We really like living here! It has been easy transitioning to Alabama (at least for me and Cass).

Calder is starting to stay awake longer and likes to be on the playmat watching the colors above! He lays there while we eat breakfast most mornings. I love to watch him smile and coo! Caden always wants to see what he is doing while he is laying there! He's growing up fast and I am trying to cherish every second with both of them!!!



Calder went to his 2 month checkup on September 17..the day he turned 2 months! He is very healthy and weighed 12 lbs. 6 oz and is 24 1/4 inches! He is in the 75th percentile for weight and 95th for length! He is growing well! He had to get 4 shots plus one oral vaccine! He cried and it broke my heart but he was smiling soon after! Here he is when we got home with his band-aids. He had to have his heel stuck, too. In Alabama they have to do it twice...once at the hospital and once at the two week checkup. In GA they only do it once so he was behind and had to get the second one at 2 months :( It made me sad. Those shots are no fun! Happy 2 months, Calder! You are such a joy and a great addition to our family! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Mimi got brave and drove a Penske truck to our house! We bought some furniture that we needed to get here and some other friends had some furniture they bought in Atlanta that they needed to get to Tuscaloosa so she volunteered to drive the truck! She is headed on a cruise tomorrow and was flying out of Birmingham for the cruise so she spent one night with us and I took her half way to Birmingham to meet her friend she is going on the cruise with! I could never do it and Caden thought it was great that Mimi was driving a truck! I'm just glad she made it safely :) And I am very happy to have our new furniture!

Smiley baby 2 months old that day!!!

Caden giving Calder his goodnight kisses!

Every night before and after Caden has his bath he LOVES to run through the house with nothing on saying NAKED!!! He giggles the entire time and we think it's cute! This night I had the camera and got a picture!

8 weeks!!!! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet!

Our smiley, happy baby!

What Calder does best...sleep in the Baby Bjorn! He LOVES to be in it and spends a good amout of time in it daily when we're out running errands! I love having him all snuggled up to me, too! I am outnumbered in our house but I sure do love all three of my boys SO much!

Me and the boys at the game!

Caden's first real football game!!! Cass had a great time with him...I was mainly holding Calder and laughing at Caden! He kept standing up yelling, "Go Tigers!" We are Clemson fans so we thought it was funny that he was saying that at the game. By the end of the game he was saying Roll Tide but all week this week when he saw the Alabama "A" I would hear game, Roll Tide, Go Tigers! He is confused and I love it! It's so cute!

Daddy and Caden at the game!

Caden having fun playing during the game! He had SO much fun!

Our view from our seats! It was a great night to be outside and at a football game!

Caden and Daddy having a snack before the game!
Calder looks like he is having a rough day but he's not. I think it's funny. He had on a big boy outfit today and was dressed in his puppy outfit! Look at his belly!

Caden LOVES Calder! I don't think anyone gets more kisses than Calder does. Caden hugs and kisses him constantly! We can't ever get a picture of him looking at the camera beacuse he is always busy hugging and kissing Calder!!!
Caden is not our fearless child (and I hope Calder will not be either!). We went to dinner at some friends house last Friday and Caden had his first trampoline experience! He was scared and didn't stay on long. He had fun while it lasted, though! He had a blast playing with their precious children! We're thankful for a great church with great families and we look forward to building relationships here!
Caden and Emma Katherine on the trampoline!

Caden jumping on the trampoline for the few seconds he stayed on it!

Caden and Calder received some mail last week from PawPaw!!! It was a letter to each one of them with quarters for their piggy banks! Calder's letter said Caden needed to help him put his in the bank! It was cute and Caden was SOOOOOO excited that PawPaw sent him some mail!


Caden and Calder with their letters from PawPaw!

Calder just sleeping away in his crib!

Calder is the most laid back baby I have been around. He is pretty much always easy going unless he is starving and that is solved quickly! Here he is just relaxing in his crib last week! I love his little mouth!

On Wednesday night's at church Caden goes to Puggles. It is Awana for his age and he LOVES it. He talks about Puggles all the time and gets so excited when he gets to wear his Puggles shirt! (if you know me very well you probably know I'm not so excited about the puggles shirt because it definitely isn't the cutest and I would rather him wear his cute clothes!) We wear our Awana shirts on Wednesdays and he thinks it is great! He wanted to know why Calder didn't have one...it was cute! Every Wednesday night on our way home from church we go to TCBY, right by our house, for 99 cent Waffle Cone Wednesday!!! We ALL love it! I sure hope we always keep that tradition! I'll have to get some pictures next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment