Saturday, May 26, 2012

Trip to Atlanta!

We went to Atlanta at the end of April because Cass was speaking at The Orange Conference.  I wanted to hear him speak so we left the kids with my parents during the day so I could go to the conference, too!  They took them to The Yellow River Game Ranch one day and they had SOOOO much fun!  Caden is our animal lover and he loved feeding the animals.  Calder actually enjoyed it, too, which was surprising to us!  They said Bates had fun seeing all of the animals!  Here are some pictures from their day:























 LOVE this one!




 Another day, they turned on their sprinkler system so they could play in the front yard!  They LOVE sprinklers so I'm sure they were laughing and having tons of fun running around!










and, of course, Bates had fun just pushing the popper up and down the drive way from his stroller!

We had a fun-filled week in Atlanta and were able to do lots of fun things!  

No comments: