Friday, March 4, 2011

Bates' Baby Dedication - January 23, 2011

The table runner I wanted to use for Bates' baby dedication lunch didn't come in on time so I had to use a different centerpiece and threw these flowers together!  Still learning but they turned out cute!

Our church has Parent/Child Dedication (which is done by Cass) and it's more than just a baby dedication. There is a dinner with homework for you to complete to just have something else to check off a list.  The homework has you plan goals for your children and things you want to see them accomplish at different stages of their lives.  It was a special day and I was so thankful to be dedicating such a precious child!

The cake I made for desert after lunch for Bates' dedication!  10 layer chocolate cake...yummy!
The table!
Bates in his robot outfit the day before!
Happy boy!



Mommy and Bates before the service!
Mommy, Daddy and Bates!
Yawning!
Precious baby boy :)
Mommy, Daddy, Bates and Pastor Tim
Mommy is NOT a fan of being in front of people so this is always a stretch....

Two other families with children being dedicated!
Part of our family :)  We weren't wanting the other two to run around so we left them in their classes!
Mr. Cass teaching preschool worship after the dedication!
Bates and his friend Owen (who is two day older than him) after the dedication.  They were dedicated together!

Family pictures!!!  I LOVE our family!

Mommy, Daddy and Bates!


Mimi, Poppy and Bates
Mommy and Bates in Daddy's office!

Daddy and Bates
Ready to go home!
Table ready for lunch!
I love to set the table :)
Flowers!
Food!
Someone REALLY wanted cake before lunch!
The cake after it was sliced! (this wasn't our favorite recipe but now we've found one we love!)
Pork Tenderloin!
Corn!
Salad!


Close up of cake!
Cass and Mary Beth - SO thankful for such a wonderful husband!  God has blessed me WAY more than I deserve!
We rarely end up with pictures together anymore :) 


No comments: