Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Village and The Pink Pig

 We went to Christmas Village in Birmingham which is pretty much a big craft fair.  We found several cute gifts for the boys and a cute hat for Bates!  When we got there the boys each got to choose a balloon to carry around!  Caden chose a sword and Calder chose a giraffe.  We also had their picture made with Santa and I will try to scan it in and post it!  It turned out really cute!


 Cass went to a one day Orange conference in Atlanta in early November.  He was out of conference money in his budget and they let him come as the conference blogger.  He had to take notes and blog about the conference.  He had a lot of fun doing it!  I was probably pushing it traveling that pregnant but it was worth it.  Our family tradition is to ride the pink pig each year.  I was glad we didn't have to skip this year!  We stopped by Macy's on our way out of town and they rode 4 times!  They changed seats for each trip and had a blast!  I love having traditions and making Christmas memories with them!

 Luv Luv's went along for the ride with Calder, too!




No comments: