I debated on what to do in Bates' nursery. Caden and Calder had very traditional white and baby blue nurseries with Kelly Rightsell animals on the wall and rug. I tend to be a little too traditional at times and thought for Bates I would liven up a little and do brighter colors. I started looking around and fell in love with the fabrics I ended up using in his room! Cass painted all of the pictures on the wall (and built the wood part of the picture over the changing table) and I think it turned out really cute!
These two are over his crib! Cass painted these during his free time at staff retreat. I think they turned out really cute!His crib! The bumper is polka dot, the inside bumper is minky dot and it had orange trim and orange ties! The skirt has animals all over it and the older boys love it!
Cass built and painted this to go over his crib and I was a little nervous about that since it ended up being so heavy! I didn't want him to pull it over on himself! SO, we put it over the changing table and it actually looks better there!
Our friend, Audrey, made this super cute pillow for the chair in his room! The circle fabric is what the curtains are made out of and I think it's my very favorite fabric! I think I will use it in a different room in our house when we move to a different house (which will hopefully be in the next few years!)
His dresser/changing table with picture over it!
Panels in his room!
Close up of the panels! I LOVE them!
I had this picture frame made...I sent them a fabric swatch from the curtains for them to match the colors and it turned out so cute! I can't wait to get some great pictures to put in it!
One of his many blankets! I made this little owl!
No comments:
Post a Comment