Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March!!!

I can't believe it's already March and I'll be 30 in just 15 short days! Time goes by so quickly. We're hoping this month starts off a whole new season in The Brannan House! It seems like one of the four of us has been sick since Thanksgiving. We just can't seem to get well. My hands are still going numb and now my left one turns blueish at night until I put it under hot water. Hoping to get to the end of that. It's a little creepy looking!

Today when we were on our way home from Publix, Caden wanted to know if he could go milk a cow. I told him I wasn't sure but he said he used to milk cows in high school and it was really fun and he really misses doing it. He goes on these high school kicks where he just talks about all he did when he was in high school. WE don't get it but it's pretty funny! I told him I'd see if we could find somewhere to do that.

Then, when we got home there was a package on our porch and he wanted to know if it was from Kelly's Kids. I was expecting a little outfit for Calder and he doesn't miss a thing! I guess he heard me and Cass talking about Kelly's Kids one day. He knows where all the little cute stores are and he's great about going shopping with me! I love it!

Caden painted me the cutest little mug for Valentine's Day at All Fired Up here in Tuscaloosa. I will have to take a picture to post because I think he did a great job for a 3 year old. He's pretty proud of it, too!

Oh well...not much else going on right now. Calder has pnemonia but we're nearing the end of the anitbiotics for that and hoping it's almost all gone! Cass has been busy working and I'm sure it's going to get really crazy soon since VBS isn't far away!

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: