Friday, November 27, 2009

First part of July, 2009

Cass and Calder on the 4th of July in the backyard!

The boys on the 4th of July!!! Caden and Cass had matching shirts on!
Caden's favorite shoes...I thought the colors turned out great in this one! He wants to wear his red sandals every day!


My precious baby boy doesn't look like such a baby anymore :( They grow up fast and I try to enjoy every second of it! I don't want to miss anything!
I love it when they play together. It's so much fun having two boys!
Cutie Caldy with the soccer ball! Calder finally made it to his destination!

Crawling through the grass!

I love this picture of Calder!
Caden and Daddy putting together the HUGE soccer goal we got on clearance! We had no idea how big it was going to be!
Caden sitting at the picnic table being silly!
Flowers we got for FREE at The Plant Lady!

No comments: