Friday, November 27, 2009

Caden's 3rd Birthday!!!

Eating at Tokyo for Caden's Birthday! We celebrate birthdays for a few weeks at our house :) It makes it more fun that way! We thought the boys would love it but they were actually both a little scared at first! We ended up having a super fun time, though!
Watching the "volcano" at the Japanese restaurant!
He didn't have is pap pap so when he's nervous, he sucks his fingers instead! I think he just didn't know what was going on!
Still a little scared...we take fruit where ever we go to keep them full while we wait for our food!

We gave him this bike for his birthday and he rode it inside for several days...he would just ride from the kitchen around the den and back and it entertained him for a while! Now that it's been outside, there will be no more bringing it in!
Caden and Ella Grace playing on his real birthday in the backyard!
Caden, Noah and Ella Grace swinging with Cass and Jeni on Caden's birthday!
Kisses!
Smiles :)
Caden and Ella Grace about to eat cake!
Calder is just happy where ever you put him!
Caden and Calder in the blow up.
Happy Boy! He's excited it's Caden's birthday....and that we have a huge blow up in our backyard!

Playing with trains at the Hatmakers! He LOVES to go play with Mr. Billy and Mrs. Hat!
Feeding Mr. Hatmaker's catfish.
Calder after the boat ride
Calder's first boat ride! He had so much fun!
Enjoying the water!
Caden helping drive the boat on his birthday! All he wanted was to have the Wilkin family over and to go out on the boat!
Caden and Emma Katherine on the boat
Cass, Jackson and Mr. Rod
The Birthday Boy!!! Happy 3rd Birthday to our sweet, Caden!
One of Caden and Calder's joint birthday gifts....a gator!!!!!!!!!!!
His new bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Opening gifts with the Wilkin kids!

The Birthday Boy!
Blowing out his candles!

Happy everyone was singing to him!
Here comes the cake!
Our very precious birthday boy!

Daddy tried to ride the bike...I think he's a little big :)
His pitiful birthday cake I tried to make. The edges needed a little work but he loved it anyway!
He wanted a lawnmower cake but we couldn't find any...I looked everywhere for doll house sizee lawn mowers so he went with this instead :)
And I ordered Bob the Builder plates!
The birthday table!
I can't believe that my little baby is 3! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital in Macon. He has been SUCH a HUGE blessing to Cass and me. He is a bright spot in our day. Always so encouraging and thoughful. His heart is so sweet towards others and he's always making sure everyone is included in what he is doing. I hope he always stays sensitive to other's feelings. He's smart and makes us laugh with his jokes and his little smile :) God blessed us SOOOOOOOOOOOO big time with Caden and I'm SO proud to be his Mommy! He LOVES Jesus and memorizing scripture. He's a great helper and a super big brother! I love you little bug!

1 comment:

Dena said...

I can't believe that he is already 3! Happy Birthday to Caden!