SO, I was getting dressed the other day and turned around and this is what Caden had been up to!
I had to take a picture! He was walking everywhere and it was so cute!
Our messy faced little boy one night right after dinner!
The pumpkins I painted! I saw some that were similar on someone's facebook page and thought I would make some for our porch! Cass drew the B for me and the dots and then I painted them in. He is more crafty than I am. I had fun painting them and hope they last through Thanksgiving!

This is Caden's pumpkin. He was not very interested in carving it. In fact, he would not even touch the seeds inside. We asked him what he wanted the mouth to look like and this is what he said!
Looking at the pumpkin all lit up for the first time! He loved it!
Caden making the face he wanted the pumpkin to have! PRECIOUS!!!
Cass and Caden carving the pumpkin. Cass didn't carve pumpkins growing up so this is new to him and he loves it! Caden loved watching but didn't want to get very close!
Cass talked him into touching it and it lasted just long enough to take this one picture! He does not like his hands to be messy.
Reaching into the pumpkin for the first time. I don't think he remembered, from last year, what it felt like inside!
Carrying a big pumpkin through the pumpkin patch!
It was VERY hard to get a good picture of the two of them. I am not sure what our Christmas card is going to look like this year! I better start trying now! We had a fun day with the pumpkins!
Calder on Mommy's lap at the pumpkin patch!
A family picture! Those are hard to get these days!
We were pumpkin hunting and turned around and Caden was busy lining up the little pumpkins. He does this with his trucks, puzzles and toys all the time! I think it's cute!
Caden smiling big on a big pumpkin!
Calder was not very happy being squished between the pumpkins. Thankfully, for him, he only had to sit there for a second!
Our precious little boys in their Fall outfits! I love it!
Caden the Scarecrow!
Playing on Mommy and Daddy's bed before we left for the pumpkin patch!
A close up of Calder!
Our smiley little baby boy!
Caden couldn't wait to get to the pumpkins!
I love this picture of him! It's so sweet to me!
Several of you have asked to see pictures of our house! Here are some. The reason I haven't posted them is because we are still getting things settled, pictures hung, boxes unpacked and this weekend we are painting our room! I'll post more when we are finished but for now...here are a few!




The boy's bathroom!
Caden's Room--Cass is paiting pictures to put over his dresser and over his toy shelf (which you can't see in the picture) and over his bed. I'll post pictures when he finishes them!
Calder's room. We're still working on something for over his bed! Hopefully we will have his room complete soon, too!
Calder's curtians that my friend Heather made! I love them and think she did a super job on them!
Our dining room that has a different rug now. This one was temporary so the floor didn't get scratched but I need to take a picture with our new one, that is the right size, and put it on here!
Caden, the monkey, at the Fall Festival, at Northport Elementary School doing the cake walk! IT was fun!
Caden and his friend, John Barrett, at the fall festival at the school!
Caden was "fishing" for candy! This was his FAVORITE activity of the night!
Our sweet little monkey! I just LOVE this picture of Caden!
Our sleepy little lion! He is so cute in his costume!
Doing the ring toss, trying to win a coke, at the fall festival at the school!
Cass, Caden and our neighbor, Ella Grace, shooting hoops to win a prize!
Cass, Caden and Ella Grace on the hayride! Caden says it was weally chilly.... (really chilly). They had fun!
We got Boo'd! When we came home from church one Wednesday night this fun bowl of goodies was sitting by our garage! I was all excited. I love things like this! We thought it was our neighbors but found out it was a fun family from church! We had fun Booing another neighbor, though! We love our basket of treats!
Calder in the bathtub! He gets in at the end of Caden's bath and they play for a few mintues before Caden has to get out!
Our little lion, Calder!
Daddy and the boys before the fall festival at the school. We walked over their with our neighbors and had a fun night!
Daddy and Caldy!
One Sunday afternoon I asked Caden what he wanted to do and he said he wanted to go to the fire station. This caught me by surprise because we have never been before. He wanted to put on his firetruck shirt and dalmation boots and walk over there. We bundled up and headed out on our walk. They let him sit on the firetruck and gave him a sticker. They were out of hats so we will have to go back another day for a hat. It was a fun afternoon for the Brannan's!
1 comment:
Hey guys! Thanks for all of the great pictures to look at!! Mary Beth, I LOVE ya'lls home - so cute! And Calder is getting so big - adorable!! Caden is as cute as ever too :)
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment