Today was Parent-Child dedication at our church! I loved having Caden dedicated and it was no different today. It was very special, too, because Cass did the service! He is the Preschool Minister at our church so he is over the Parent-Child Dedication service. He worked so hard on it and it was great. I love how much he pours into everything he does so that is can be the best he can make it! We had a breakfast for all of the families before the service so everyone could eat and chat and it was fun! Calder was fussy through the whole service and then stopped crying and fell asleep as soon as it was over. I didn't even care, though...I just loved it! I'm so thankful for my family and what a blessing they are in my life. I love Cass and my two boys more than I could ever tell them! I AM BLESSED! Here are some pictures from today!

Calder on his baby dedication day!

Cass, Mary Beth and Calder--Children truly are a gift from the Lord and we are so thankful that He has blessed us with two great boys to love on and to raise to love Him! What a hard job but what a
privilege at the same time. We hope and pray that the choose to follow Him. Caden's heart is so sweet and he loves learning bible stories and verses and we pray that it continues and that he teaches his baby brother about Jesus, too!

Cass, Mary Beth and Calder outside after the baby dedication. What a pretty day!

Calder is much happier now that he is out of the service where nobody can hear him!

Mommy and Calder during the baby dedication service. It felt a little strange sitting there by myself since everyone had their spouse next to them but Cass was leading that part so I just sat with my precious baby!

Bryan (the music pastor) praying over our family since Cass needed to be there with me and Calder!

Cass doing his job! I love it! I think he is very good at what he does (even though he would never admit it). He did a super job this morning and I am proud of him! This was his very first parent-child dedication and he worked so hard on it! Great job, Cass!!! (and I'm very glad that HE is the one that speaks in front of the church because that is not something I would enjoy!)


Calder NEVER really cries unless he is in his
carseat (where he cries the ENTIRE time we're in the car) but he decided to be fussy during baby dedication. As soon as it was over, no more tears! Amazing! So I held him to try to calm him down instead of where everyone could see him!


MB, Cass and Calder during the baby dedication!

I sure do love my boys! Isn't he precious?


Sweet little Calder in his baby dedication gown! I loved it!

Playing with the flowers!
Caden was having fun running around outside!

Mommy, Daddy,
Caden and Calder outside before the baby dedication!
PawPaw,
Caden, Daddy, Mommy,
Cadler and Mimi right before Calder's baby dedication!


The table for the breakfast we did for all of the families that had children being dedicated.
The flowers for the parent-child dedication breakfast at the church. I'm still not great at doing them but it was fun trying :)
Our neighborhood was having a garage sale on Saturday so we thought we would sit out there but not advertise. Well, we didn't have a ton of stuff but we ended up making a whole TWO DOLLARS!!! It will buy our
TCBY one week :) After, Cass put our garage sale box in the attic to wait for the next garage sale.
Caden wanted to get in the attic so bad but he did not succeed. Here he is in his truck pajamas!

No comments:
Post a Comment