Happy 3 month's, Calder!!! I cannot believe that Calder is already 3 months old! It is going by WAY to fast. He is such a joy to be around and Caden still loves him SO much! He is pretty much
only fussy in his carseat (where he cries non-stop!). Our family would not be the same without our little "Caldy" (that is Caden's nickname for him and it's sticking...but I know he won't like it when he's older!) He eats, sleeps, smiles and coo's ALL THE TIME!!! I just can't get enough of him! On our walks at night he just looks around and smiles the whole time. He LOVES to be outside. I guess he gets that naturally since the rest of us love it, too! We are loving watching him grow and learn new things every day and we love reading him Bible stories and teaching him about Jesus, already! What a privilege to be a parent!
1 comment:
Mary Beth, Your boys are just precious! Todd & I enjoyed having lunch at Catalyst with Cass. Wish we could have seen you too!
Post a Comment