Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Silly Little 2 Year Old!



these are not the only handprints...just the only ones I could get a picture of!


SO, I put Caden down for his nap yesterday and he was very quiet so I assumed he was asleep. When I opened the door to his room I saw three tubes of lipstick on the floor and one was missing the top. I woke him up and asked him if he knew where the lipstick was and he said Yes! He got out of bed and pointed to the closet where I found some cute little handprints on the wall and lipstick on the floor. I was headed to the dr. for my 6 week checkup and didn't really have time to clean it up. He said he painted his hands. I must admit that it is sort of cute to have his handprints on the wall..better than scribble. However, I must get it off the carpet! He got in big trouble and we removed all lipstick from his room!

Today, he asked to play in his room so I took that time to get some things done around the house. When I opened the door, I found lipstick again! What? Where did he find the lipstick? I don't even like makeup very much and didn't know I had that much lipstick but he found it in a box in his closet that hasn't been unpacked yet. He was also COVERED in Desetin and was saying massage. My sweet little boy is a mess! I put him in the bathtub to clean him off and removed everything that could possibly get him in trouble from his room. He just said, "Sorry Mommy" and gave me a big hug. Oh how challenging it is to be a mom, sometimes, but I love every second of it! I'm SO thankful for this precious boy and even when he makes mistakes--I love him even more. So glad God loves us even when we mess up, too!

If anyone knows how to get lipstick off the walls or out of carpet--please let us know! You can leave a comment or email marybethbrannan@aol.com We would welcome any suggestions!

Calder is 6 weeks old today! Time sure has flown by. I'll post some pictures of him later tonight! He is growing very fast!

No comments: