We are home from the hospital. We got home around 4:00 and are still getting everyone settled but I thought I would post a bunch of pictures since a lot of you have asked to see them! I'll update more this week but here are some from the past couple of days! Calder is doing great and Caden is loving being a big brother. He goes back and forth from his toys to Calder but he loves him! He slept well last night so we'll see how he does tonight! Cass and Caden are going to church tomorrow and Caden has some pictures to show is teachers and friends. I was going to try to go but now that I'm home, I think I better wait until next week to venture out :) We forgot to take pictures of everyone who came to visit...actually...we were terrible about it! We have a couple so we posted them. Thanks so much to all of you who have prayed for us during this pregnancy and delivery. He is doing SO well and we are so thankful for all of you!
Psalm 126.3 "The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with JOY!."

Sleeping in his moses basket when we got home this afternoon.


He was yawning before he went to sleep and I caught it!


Caden was showing Calder all of his toys...trucks, trucks, trucks, trucks, trucks... We were trying to explain that he would love to watch him play but he's too little to play with them right now. I don't think he got it :)

We didn't tell Caden when we were coming and surprised him. He was SOOOOO happy to see the three of us at the front door!

Daddy carrying him into the house when we got home!

Sitting in the car ready to drive away from the hospital! He slept the whole way home!

Sucking his thumb for the first time...we're trying to get him to take a pacifier but so far we aren't having much luck! Oh well...

Sitting on Mommy's lap while leaving the hospital.

We were leaving the hospital!


Daddy giving Calder kisses this morning!

His blanket we used going home.


Calder getting a good nap!

Dena and Calder!

Katie and Oliver came to visit us!

Caden just loves to check out his baby brother :) Isn't it so precious?

Our family (with a very tired Mommy :) )

He loves to give him kisses and only wants to kiss him on his mouth. It's SO sweet.

Caden checking Calder out

Caden is SO happy to be holding his baby brother! He just can't stop smiling :)

This is the cute wreath that Lindsey made for us! She made one for Caden when he was born, too. We have had SOOOOO many compliments on it! Thanks, Lindsey!!!

Sleeping and waiting on Caden to come visit!

Caden and Calder with Mimi and PawPaw right after Calder was born!

Right after he was dressed for the first time!

After his bath...

Caden's first time to hold his baby brother! He was SOOOOOO happy and excited!

First picture as a family of 4 when Calder was about 20 minutes old!

Calder and our great delivery nurse, Michelle!

Calder and the best OB in the world, Dr. Houston!

Calder's first picture with Daddy!

Getting weighed!

Cass, Caden and Mommy right before Calder arrived!
"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!" (Psalms 127:3-4)
2 comments:
He is so precious. I can't wait to meet him!!
Love you guys -
Christen
He looks so much like Caden! Congratulations! I can't wait to see your precious Calder.
Love,
The Richardsons
Post a Comment