Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Calder's first few days!

Both of the boys are asleep so I thought I would post a few pictures from the past few days! We are doing great! Calder pretty much eats, sleeps and gets his diaper changed and Caden plays and is a great helper! We are so thankful that God has given us these two precious gifts to raise and teach about Him! What a huge responsibility but great at the same time. We both LOVE being parents...it's wonderful! Hope you are having a great day today!

Sleeping all snug in his basket. He loves to be swaddled which is new to us because Caden couldn't stand to be swaddled!
I just love getting babies dressed! Isn't this such a sweet picture? He's in his basket napping right now and I took this picture right before I downloaded them!
Playing this morning after breakfast while I was getting Calder situated. He loves to play with Play-doh!
Waiting on Cass to get back. He was very still...which usually isn't the case...but definitely wanted Daddy to only be one 2 seconds!
Swinging outside early this morning!
Cass took Caden to the pool last night and before they left he went upstairs to get his pool toys. He told him to sit and not move so here he is saying DADDY and smiling so big...but staying still!

Cass has been taking Caden outside to swing a lot. Last night he was calling me to come look and take his picture! He LOVES to be outside and swinging is one of his favorite things to do!
Aren't babies the most precious little gifts? I could just stare at him all day long :)
Sleeping so soundly in his basket!
He brought Calder a pacifier and then put one in his mouth and wanted to hold him and get a picture so of course I took one! He is so proud...can't you tell? (Caden didn't want to take his pajamas off so I didn't make him since we weren't going anywhere...he also helped Mimi make a pound cake so he had his apron on!)
He loves holding Calder! (but only for a few seconds at a time)


Caden has received a lot of big brother gifts (which is so nice and he loves) and here is a picture of him opening one from his Great Uncle and Jeanette!
Caden still loves his pacifiers (I know he's two but they just don't seem worth taking away yet since they make him so happy!) Yesterday he was trying to get three in his mouth but only two would fit.
He is a great sleeper so far! I hope he keeps it up!
Caden loves to touch him while he is asleep...and that's the only time he really wants to hold him, too! It's so sweet but we have to make sure he is gentle!

No comments: