Friday, July 18, 2008
Calder is here!!!!
Calder Blake Brannan was born last night at 5:56 pm and was 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 22 inches long! He is doing great and eating very well. The delivery was MUCH better than expected (the dr. was surprised at how well things went)! They induced me at 6:45 am and I was ready to push at 3:00 but had to wait until 5:3o when the dr. got there. (that may seem like a long time but it took me 20 hours to have Caden so it seemed very quick!) Caden came to visit around 6:30 and it made our hearts melt to watch how sweet he is with his new baby brother. He couldn't get enough of him and just wanted to hold him constantly! He was giving him the biggest kisses. We're SO thankful because he hasn't been extremely excited about being a big brother. We have never left him overnight before and Cass went home last night to give him his bath and lay him down and he had a very hard time being away from Mommy. I can't wait to give him a HUGE hug this morning when he comes to visit! We don't have any pictures on the computer to post right now but we're working on it and they will be here as soon as we can get them on here! Calder looks so much like Caden did when he was a baby! He has dark hair and dark eyes (but not quite as brown as Caden's) and we think he's pretty cute :) Thanks for all of your prayers during this pregnancy and delivery. We truly appreicate and are thankful for the wonderful friends and family that God has blessed us with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is wonderful! I'm glad that Calder is healthy and you are all doing well. What a blessing! We are continuing to keep yall in our thoughts and prayers!
I'm so excited for you sweet friend!! I can't wait to meet him, I'm sure he's precious!!
Love you all,
Savannah
Post a Comment