Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday

Caden lost his second top middle tooth!  He had such a large gap that it looks like he lost 4!  He was so nervous when Cass was pulling it but was SOOOOOOO happy when it was out!  The "tooth fairy" brought him a dollar and he was happy! 
Love his new smile! 
Apparently, I love to take pictures of my kids sleeping.  They are so sweet when they are asleep (and when they are awake).  I could look at them all night long! 
AND, I love that he sucks his fingers!  If you know how to break that habit, let me know!
Lighthouse posted this of Briggs tonight and I LOVE it!  SO true!  Lord, direct our steps and make our paths sure!  

We had the ice maker guy come check our ice maker today because the sensors broke about a year ago and we have just been using ice trays.  He figured out that the actual ice maker is broken, too!  SO thankful it is covered under our home warranty!  By the weekend, we should have instant ice again!  There are so many things we take for granted and having ice is one of those things.  I haven't complained one bit about the ice trays but it sure will be nice to not have to use them anymore!

Calder has his 100th day of school tomorrow so we headed to Goodwill tonight to get him some suspenders and glasses!  He wanted a walker but I wasn't so sure Mrs. Pigg would be excited to see a walker coming to her class tomorrow :)  He can't wait to dress up!

Briggs had a fussy afternoon but that gave me lots of snuggle time with him!  He is growing up so fast that I'll take all of the snuggles I can get now!  

The boys were FULL of energy today.  Not sure if it is spring weather or what!  I love it and hate it all at the same time!  They played outside after naps and got a lot of their energy out.  

I have been monogramming off and on all day and am almost finished with the project I am working on!  Love that I can say yes or no, depending on what we have going on!

Lots to do tomorrow so I better go to sleep!  

No comments: