Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fun Day!

(This is of Briggs napping this morning...I just LOVE to see a baby sleeping!  Makes me SOOOOOOOOOOO happy!  He had a puddle of drool.  I love that he loves his giraffe, too!  I am so thankful I have the privilege of staying home with him where I can see this every single day)

Caden is out on Spring Break this week.  The boys are in different school zones so they ended up with Spring Break back to back.  We took Calder to school this morning then ran several errands.  The boys love to go to stores.  Strange, I know, but we go out pretty much every day so they don't really know any different!  When we got home, Caden did the rainbow loom for a while.  He loves making bracelets for other people.  We picked Calder up, nap time then time to get ready for baseball practice!  I LOVE that the big three are playing baseball this year!  It adds a lot to our nights but is fun!  

This afternoon, I decided to make some new rolls to have with our dinner.  They are true 100% whole wheat rolls.  Not mostly white flour with a tiny splurge of whole wheat.  It was fun and they turned out great!
 Rolling them out to rise!
 I had to use this in them...never heard of it.  They said it makes them fluffy and it worked!
 The finished rolls!  We ALL loved them!
 Bates at practice!
 He is the tiniest kid on his team (BY FAR) but has the best time out there!
 Sitting in the dugout!
Meanwhile, Caden, Calder and a few other kids were climbing from one side of the fence to the other :)  This is Calder climbing down.  I sat in the car with Briggs because it was colder than we thought and he was definitely dressed for summer!

I love every day with my family...even the hard ones.  They truly are a gift to me and I am so grateful that God has given Cass and the boys to me!

No comments: