Tuesday, August 27, 2013

LONG TIME no blog :(

SO...I'm starting new!  It's been a LONG time since I have been able to sit down and keep this up.  My desire in starting this is for our kids to be able to look back at memories and stories from their childhood.  I'm making it a point, today, to start blogging and to catch up on what I have missed!  I will do monthly posts to catch up until I am caught up!  I know that is annoying to people reading it but it will go back to my purpose in having a blog!  For our family!

Can't wait to start sharing our days, again, and telling the story of the past year of our lives.  God has taken us on a long journey, but we are thankful for HIS provision along the way!  He has shown us how to lean on Him in ways we have never had to before and He has shown us how much He LOVES and CARES about every little detail in our lives!
 Briggs is the SWEETEST baby!  I probably take too many pictures of him but I just love watching him grow!  Naptime this morning :)  He is precious!
Caden was at school, Briggs was asleep and the middle two were into dress up this morning!  These two can make a mess in no time, together.  They sure do keep us laughing, though, and are such a huge blessing to us!  Love that they are always smiling and laughing and loving life! 


No comments: