When Caden and Calder were born, Cass was TOUGH about not letting them sleep in our room. He thought it would be best for them to sleep in their own beds and love their bed and their room from the very beginning. What this meant for Caden was that we moved to the guest room so that I could sleep in the room right beside him. We moved to a smaller bed and I think Cass would have rather been in our room but it was our compromise. With Calder, it wasn't so bad because we moved when he was a few weeks old and the adjustment had me so tired, I just crashed at night. BUT, little Bates has been in our room from the very first night...nap time and bed time. We were scared Calder may get in the crib and bother him or hurt him on accident so we put him in our room. When he was two weeks old, he took his first nap in HIS bed! He actually loved it! SO precious!
1 comment:
That is ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment