Cass went to a conference in Atlanta and we, of course, tagged along! I was hoping to get some help so I could relax for a few days but my mom got the stomach bug while we were there. I'm just a tiny bit afraid of germs so I kept the boys out of the house and ended up a tired mommy after tagging along on his trip! We had a lot of fun, though. We went to The Forum to shop, ate at California Pizza Kitchen, Figo, Jim N Nick's, ice cream at Jake's and I can't remember where all else...we went to the outlets in Dawsonville, the fabric stores near downtown, took Mr. Jon and Daddy lunch every day at their conference and had a great time! Here are pictures of the boys at the train table at Barnes and Noble!
Love him sticking his belly out!
And this little smile!
Trains are his FAVORITE!!!
They play so well together!
Playing with new blocks at Mimi and Poppy's house!
Trying to get a family picture...not that I'm a big fan of pictures when I'm pregnant..I just don't want the boys to think I was never around :) I am always the one taking pictures but I want them to have family memories since we do practically everything together anyway!
We hardly ever get pictures of the two of us anymore, either!
Mimi and the boys!
Ice Cream at Jake's!
Raking leaves in the yard!
Trying to jump in the little pile of leaves!
Daddy having fun with the boys in the leaves!
Love these two pictures!
Calder riding Beep Beep...which was one of my favorite toys as a child!
1 comment:
They are absolutely adorable!! And you look awesome!
Post a Comment