Monday, November 22, 2010

Carving our Pumpkin AND The Pumpkin Patch

Since I'm behind on blogging and trying to catch up, I'm going to post a bunch of pictures and not write much under them so I can get them on here.  We decided to carve our pumpkin early this year and the boys had a blast!  We made pumpkin cookies and roasted the pumpking seeds while we carved and had a really fun night!  Calder spilled food on his longall so he was just in his shirt...he was a little nervous to dig his hands into the pumpkin but he did give it one shot!  This was the first year that Caden just went for it and had a blast digging in!  I love to see them so excited about things we don't get to do very often!  And...I am doing the blog for memories for them so sorry for all the pictures...believe it or not, I left a TON off!  I'm a picture taker :)  Just don't ever want them to look back and forget all the fun times we had together when they were little boys!                                                                                          


Love this of Caden!








Watching and trying to decide if he wants to get messy or not!



Daddy and his boys!

Trying to help make a face we can put on the pumpkin!

Silly Boys!


Finished Pumpkin!

Being themselves!  I love it!
The next morning we went to have their pictures made then took them to a pumpkin patch afterwards!  They had SO much fun running around, playing with the wagon and being silly!  Family days are our favorite and we cannot wait for Bates to get here so he can join in the fun!  I think the highlight of every week for each one of us is when we are all together doing fun activities.  We have lots of traditions that we hope the boys will always look forward to and it's fun to do everything together!



7 weeks to go!












They loaded up the wagon!















AND...in case you are wondering, we made them put every single one of them back where they found it!

No comments: