Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentines and Snow 2010

Valentine's morning I had some trucks and candy out for the boys which they thought was GREAT! I love seeing how excited they get when they get new things!










The day after it snowed, Cass got his skis and ski boots out of the attic and went skiing in the backyard. It was quite humerous! Caden thought it was great! I have a video I'll have to put on here of him doing it. We were cracking up! Caden thought it was really fun to play with them! SO fun!

Cass, in his ski clothes, playing with Caden in the yard! There was a tiny patch of snow left by the fence so that is where they went "skiing"!
Our house while it was snowing!
The front entrance to our neighborhood while it was snowing!
Running around for a few minutes when it started snowing!
PRECIOUS!
Poor Calder always gets hugged around his neck. We're working on it :)

Mimi came so we could go to a baby shower and go out for Valentine's Day! We were thankful to have a free babysitter for a couple of nights! Right when she got there, she handed out gifts and got to reading a story!

Calder LOVES his airplane! He keep pressing the button until the song comes and and dances all over the place then does it again and again! SO cute!
Caden got a street sweeper that is really neat! He saw it at Dollar General and really wanted it so Mimi and PawPaw came through and bought it for him!


Caden asked if he could have a little treat one morning and I said sure! He came in with this bowl full of peppermint bark! I told him maybe one piece but that was all :) We put almost all of it right back in the tin!
Calder's first time to eat corn on the cob and he ate ALL of it! He knew exactly what to do! It's so fun to watch them do new things! Caden wanted in the picture, too! Love it!





I always make Cass super bowl treats and this year we just did chips with cheese dip and king cake. We make a king cake every year and it's delicious! I think this one only lasted two days!

No comments: