Monday, February 22, 2010

January Fun!

For some reason it won't let me write under the pictures so I'll just tell you about them!

Caden wanted to dress like Cass one day so he wore his jeans and button down to school. Made me a little sad because he's close to where that's the only way he'll be dressing. He was so proud, though, and even wore his white t-shirt under his shirt like Cass! I love it!

I made a German Apple Pancake one night for dinner and you can see how it turned out. We all love eating it every now and then!

Then there are a few pictures of the boys sleeping. Nothing is sweeter to me than seeing your babies sleep! I love it and try to sneak pictures whenever I can! It makes me smile!

We packed up the changing table and replaced it with the train table. I think we have officially packed up all of the baby stuff. It still makes me a little sad seeing that we would have been having our next one in June but if it's God's plan for us to have another one, we will pull it all out of the attic when the time is right!

Caden had silly hat day at school and I wanted to make it out of toilet paper rolls. Caden wanted to put candy all over it so we did and it turned out silly! I think he had the silliest hat in his class!


















No comments: