Monday, May 4, 2009
Sew Wonderfully Made!
For many years, I have wanted to start my own business. For over 10 years, I have wanted to be able to monogram. Cass has made my dream come true! For Mother's Day, they have given me a embroidery machine and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still trying things out and learning where I mess up and stuff but it's doing great! We're working on a blog http://www.sewwonderfullymade.blogspot.com/ and it will look better soon but if you ever need anything, let me know! Teacher gifts, t-shirts for your kids, bibs, burp cloths, aprons, beach towels, pillow cases, etc.... I have lots of fabrics you can choose from and I'll try to do it same day and get it in the mail! Just let me know if you are looking for something and if I don't have that design, I'll try to get it! It's all monograms and applique! Here are two of my favorites so far...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment