Cass got me a embroidery machine for Mother's Day! I was SOOOO excited! I've wanted one for 10 years and I'm having fun making things with it! The boys (via Mimi) gave me a beautiful pottery dish (I don't have a picture but I did use it yesterday morning at the Parent Child Dedication Breakfast) it was from the Old Pottery in Pigeon Forge and I've wanted it since I saw it! I'll post a picture soon!
We had Parent-Child Dedication at church and we do a breakfast for all of the families dedicating children. I got up and cooked and set up the breakfast, helped Cass during the service hand out the books, bibles and certificates and then helped in the nursery. It was crazy this week! Cass was preaching in church and I missed it :( I don't like it when that happens. We cleaned everything up and came home for a nap! After our nap, we all went to Outback for Mother's Day dinner! It was yummy! We all 4 love to eat there! On our way home we stopped by TCBY for the free Mother's Day waffle cone! It was a wonderful day! I played with the boys and Cass until they went to sleep!
1 comment:
Love the cute pictures! Glad you had a fun day!!
Post a Comment